It Remains To Be Seen by Bennie Maupin from the album “SLOW TRAFFIC TO THE RIGHT” released in 1977 by Mercury Records…
MUSICIANS / PERSONNEL:
- Bennie Maupin – Bass Clarinet, Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Saxello, Flute |
- Patrice Rushen – Electric Piano, Clavinet |
- Paul Jackson – Bass |
- James Levi – Drums |
- Blackbird McKnight – Electric Guitar |
- Eddie Henderson – Trumpet, Flugelhorn |
- Craig Kilby – Trombone |
- Pat Gleeson – Oberheim and E-mu Polyphonic Synthesizers |
- Written by Bennie Maupin |
- Arranged by Onaje Allan Gumbs |
- Produced by Pat Gleeson |
If you like this tune, probably you will love to experience our live streaming as well…
Just listen to our audiophile quality stream.
Please use the comment box below to share your insights about this tune.