Summer Madness by Kool & The Gang from the album “LIGHT OF WORLDS” released in 1974 by De-Lite Records…
MUSICIANS / PERSONNEL:
- Robert “Kool” Bell – Bass |
- George “Funky” Brown – Drums |
- Claydes E. X. Smith – Guitar |
- Ricky West – Piano |
- Ronald Bell – ARP Synthesizer, Mellotron |
- Arranged by Robert Mickens |
- Recorded & Mixed by Alex Head, Bob Clearmountain, Godfrey Diamond, Harvey Goldberg
- Produced by Kool & The Gang |
If you like this tune, probably you will love to experience our live streaming as well…
Just listen to our audiophile quality stream.
Please use the comment box below to share your insights about this tune.
One of my favorites. Love the soothing sounds.