Spanish Moss by Billy Cobham From the album “CROSSWINDS” released in 1974 by
MUSICIANS / PERSONNEL:
- John Abercrombie – Guitar |
- Michael Brecker – Woodwinds |
- Randy Brecker – Trumpet |
- Garnett Brown – Trombone |
- Billy Cobham – Drums, Percussion |
- George Duke – Keyboards |
- Lee Pastora – Percussion |
- John Williams – Bass |
- Ken Scott – Engineer |
- Recorded at Electric Lady Studios, New York, N.Y.
If you like this tune, probably you will love to experience our live streaming as well…
Somehowjazz is a subscriber jazz radio, subscribe today and enjoy the first month free.
Please use the comment box below to share your insights about this tune.