Quiet Afternoon by Stanley Clarke from the album “SCHOOL DAYS” released in 1976 by Nemperor Records…
MUSICIANS / PERSONNEL:
- Stanley Clarke – Electric Bass, Piccolo Bass, Acoustic Piano |
- Steve Gadd – Drums |
- David Sancious – Mini Moog Synthesizer |
- Ken Scott – Recording and Mixing Engineer |
- Composed and Arranged by Stanley Clarke |
- Produced by Ken Scott, Stanley Clarke |
If you like this tune, probably you will love to experience our live streaming as well…
Just listen to our audiophile quality stream.
Please use the comment box below to share your insights about this tune.