Babylon Sisters by Steely Dan from the album “GAUCHO” released in 1980 by MCA
MUSICIANS / PERSONNEL:
- Donald Fagen – Lead Vocal |
- Don Grolnick – Electric Piano, Clavinet |
- Steve Khan – Guitar |
- Chuck Rainey – Bass |
- Bernard Purdie – Drums |
- Tom Scott – Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Clarinet |
- Randy Brecker – Trumpet, Flugelhorn |
- Crusher Bennett – Percussion |
- George Marge, Walter Kane – Bass Clarinet |
- Diva Grey, Gordon Grody, Lani Groves, Leslie Miller, Patti Austin, Toni Wine – Backing Vocals |
- Rob Mounsey – Horn Arrangement |
If you like this tune, probably you will love to experience our live streaming as well…
Somehowjazz is a subscriber jazz radio, subscribe today and enjoy the first month free.
Please use the comment box below to share your insights about this tune.