Sister Serene by George Duke from the album “I LOVE THE BLUES, SHE HEARD MY CRY” released in 1975 by MPS Records…
MUSICIANS / PERSONNEL:
- George Duke – Arp & Moog Synthesizers, Mutron Phasers, Rhodes Electric Piano, Hohner D-6 Clavinet |
- Byron Miller – Electric Bass |
- Ndugu Leon Chancler – Drums, Remo Rototoms |
- Kerry McNabb – Recording Engineer |
- Baldhard Falk – Executive Producer |
- Written by Leon Ndugu Chancler |
- Produced by George Duke |
If you like this tune, probably you will love to experience our live streaming as well…
Just listen to our audiophile quality stream.
Please use the comment box below to share your insights about this tune.